Health and Safety Training Services
Why should I provide training?
Providing health and safety information and training helps you to: -
- Ensure your employees are not injured or made ill as a result of the work tasks that they perform. Correct health and safety measures reduce staff turnover and absenteeism and ensure that employees uphold a positive and professional image for your business.
- Develop a positive health and safety culture where safe practices become second nature to everyone;.
- Find out how you could manage health and safety more efficiently and save on unnecessary disruptions and costs.
- Meet your legal duties to protect the health and safety of your employees and others who may be affected by your work activities.
How will training my employees benefit my company?
Effective training: -
- Will contribute towards qualifying your employees in health and safety matters and enable them to work safely and efficiently.
- Can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause and therefore avoid unwanted negative media attention to your business.
- Can help you to avoid the financial cost of accidents and occupational ill health. Don’t forget that your insurance doesn’t cover all these costs. Damaged products, lost production and demotivated staff can all result from lack of awareness and training.
Legislation insists on training for employees:
Health and safety law requires you as the employer to provide whatever information, instructions and training is needed to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of your employees.
We can offer tailor-made packages for safety management solutions :
- Clearwater's health and safety training programmes are work/industry focused and concentrate on the identification, prevention and rectification of hazards or improper work practices. Courses can take place either on site, or at our fully equipped and climate controlled training facilities in Bromsgrove, West Midlands. Our training facility has very good access to and from the motorway networks and good car parking arrangements. We can accommodate client requests for training courses to be run at times to fit in with working patterns.
- Clearwater Training Services can offer a range of accredited courses including Food Safety Passport training (accredited by Safety Passport Alliance ).
Safety Management Consultancy Services
Section 2(1) of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 places employers under duty to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all their employees.
To achieve and maintain this standard sometimes proves a challenge both financially and logistically, especially given all of the other requirements for the running of a successful and profitable business.
This is where we can help your company to meet with it’s legal duty to comply with Health and Safety legislation.
We can offer a Health and Safety consultancy service, focused on your organisational requirements:
- Risk Assessment Service, in a diverse range of work areas
- Emergency Planning, Procedures & Documentation
- Safety Audits and Reports
- Accident Prevention Systems
- Fire Safety Procedures
- Accident Investigation and Advice
- Plant Room Safety Management Systems
- Chemical Safety and Documentation
- Environmental Monitoring & Assessment
- Health and Safety Training
- ACOP L8 Legionellosis Awareness
Please contact our Safe Care Consultancy Division to discuss your specific organisational requirements in detail.
Please contact : Paul Singh (DipSM) MIIRSM on 01527 875700 or 07881 511700